Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oops I lied, but...

I realize I did not upload a single picture this past weekend, and here it's already Thursday!! I probably won't have time to upload much this weekend, as I am going to visit KT in Saga on Saturday and then have to represent the western hemisphere at a temple-shrine tour for international students on Sunday. However, my coworker just took some pictures of our workplace to show her mum and sent me the pic she took of me. So here I am sitting at my desk, amidst the clutter that is the preparations for the 地球市民どんたく ("Global Citizen Dontaku," a weekend of NGO workshops, booths, performances) next week.

From what I have gathered from the telly, most Japanese offices resemble this in some way. Desk island, rows of beige/gray filing cabinets, binders and crap littered everywhere. I guess it's good I don't have a cubicle, though. Not only would I get nothing done, but I would be lonely and never speak Japanese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 博多美人
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com