Wednesday, November 25, 2009

foooooooooggggggggg

I woke up this morning to fog horns. Not terribly unusual, since I live a stone's throw away from Hakata Bay, but this is actually the first time I have heard the horns. Assumed there must be some fog. Assumed Right. When I got out of my apartment, I could barely see the elevated highway that is about 50 yards away from my hallway. And when I got on the bus, I couldn't see more than 100 yards in any direction. Kind of freaky! But also nice, because it's totally balmy out and not frigid like it has been. There wasn't any fog in Tenjin, which leads me to believe it must have been blowing off the Bay into the east (where I live).

Just glad I didn't choose to do my laundry last night. Nothing would have dried for a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 博多美人
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com