Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's wishes

"To Kecha: This year I don't have any chocolate. Sorry. Love you."
This was my absolute favorite.
"To Jun:
Thank you for being born.
Love,
Papa"
"I hope the five members of Arashi stay healthy this year." Arashi is by far the most popular boy band in Japan. They have like 3-4 late night TV shows and are quite entertaining.
"No matter how far we are separated, I am thinking of you. I pray that you are always smiling. I love you. To D, from S."
"(Arashi) Aiba-kun, good luck." This one is funny because Aiba is by far the dumbest of the lot. Dumb, but hilarious and cute.
"I love Mama. I love Papa. I love Arashi. I love my friends. By R." Looks like she has her priorities straight.
"When I turn 20, I pray that I will meet Nishikido Ryo. Erina." Member of another boy band.
"To Sakai-san: IT'S OK!! Follow your own path!"
This is what it looked like last week. Now it is overflowing and you can barely turn them around to read them.
Heehee.
"To our baby who is yet to be born: We pray that you may be born full of life. Papa and Mama are waiting"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so, so, so, SO CUTE. ~<3

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © 博多美人
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com